Friday, December 31, 2010

Procrastination?

I can't seem to help myself.  I set up this blog because I want to get back into writing and even though I am a member of the older generation, I enjoy using new technology.  I am also a full time student and this year I decided to take a summer subject because the topic is really interesting (Young Adult Fantasy Fiction) and to be honest, I really want to finish my degree in June 2011.  That said, I am really enjoying the subject. 

However, and here's the rub, I have a minor essay assignment due 4 Jan. 2011 and I am writing a critique of youthful development in the Worldshaker novel, which I have nearly finished.  But there are so many other things I want/need to do before I can sit down and complete this task.  Is this a case of procrastination, or one of wanting my cake and eating it too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment