Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday - things to do

Do you ever take a day off and walk away from all of the things on your to do list?  I have to confess that I dont find this very easy to do at all.  But today, I am going to definately make time to devote a couple of hours to some painting:):)

We attended a lovely memorial service yesterday.  I hadn't met the lady concerned but from all accounts she was a strong, lively and somewhat determined character.  She lived through some pretty awful experiences, WW11, the Hungarian revolution, a move to France, and then in her fifties, a move to Sydney.  I guess she had little choice but to become practical and determined.  I would love to have met her and had a chat, it would be nice to know, what, if anything, she would have done differently:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment