Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wish Fulfilment?

I am working very hard on the major essay with lots of research on what wish fulfilment actually means.  Its not surprising to note that there is a Philosophy Encyclopaedia website which contains millions of articles that talk about wish fulfilment from Jungian and Freudian perspectives.  Not sure that's where I am meant to go though, maybe its about audience-reception theory or something like that?  Note to self - ask more questions in the tute!

Terrible news this morning about the Queensland floods with many people missing and 7 confirmed dead in flash floods yesterday.  Wonder if this will impact on the climate change debate? 

We are in the midst of soft showers and have received about 15ml in the last couple of days, so we are not complaining - both the weeds and the non-weedy plants love the moisture and I can hear the growing pains outside my study window:)  The photo below shows why I live where I live:):)

Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment