Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lots of different chores and studying for the exam

Hi there

Time moves very quickly I have found when you have lots to do. I needed to have a tidy-up and finally found the courage to say goodbye to a few bits and pieces that I have had around for a long time. Now these little artefacts of my life hold many memories, mostly happy, but a few sad too.  For some reason I have been feeling the need to free myself up for the future. It is going to be a great period ahead - I can feel it.  I am also going to take a few pieces of old furniture that we have lining the walls of the garage to the tip as well. Space = freedom for me and we simply don't need the amount of 'stuff' that we have.

And the exam is on Thursday - so no more procrastinating - when this post is finished I will have to study hard:):)


No comments:

Post a Comment