Friday, June 17, 2011

The semester if finished and the exam is over:)

And the world continues:):) although in my part of the world life is very good and I now have time to think about what I want to do.  Today, very selfishly maybe, I am meeting a good freind for lunch...it will be great to catch-up with friends again and actually have time to ask them how they are.

The thing I have kept an eye on of course is the ongoing debate about the carbon tax and I must admit I found it interesting to note that while we in Australia are going round in circles debating whether or not we should tax polluting industries, mother nature is quietly and effectively doing her own thing. With the eruption of a volcano in Chile bringing air traffic to a halt half way round the world I can't understand how our politicians and heavily financed lobby groups think they are in control...

Nature is wonderful:) and I am looking forward to taking lots more photographs...



No comments:

Post a Comment