Friday, June 3, 2011

Peace, last week at uni before the holidays:):)

My woes are small when I consider the plight of the people in Syria and the news yesterday about a young boy whose death has become symbolic of the protest movement...such an awful waste...I just wish there was some way peace could be made possible.



Putting the finishing touches on my major assignments is an exciting and yet harrowing experience. Exciting because it means I will have time soon to catch-up on all of the things I want to do, and harrowing because of the pressure I put on myself. I want to do as best as I can and that creates pressure. BUT, not for long now and then we can look around and enjoy the world. Even get back into the kitchen:):)



Back to work now - just a few more sentences to write and then the edit and re-edit process begins:):)



cya

No comments:

Post a Comment