Monday, May 2, 2011

Andrew is back:):)

Andrew is now home, Dougal and I collected him from the airport yesterday....although now tired he is happy to be home after a great visit to family in the UK.

The Royal wedding has come and gone and there are now the usual analysis and critiques taking place...me I tuned in to youtube to see about 5 minutes which was great - I loved the dress, the wedding cake and how the crowd cheered...its always nice to have cause for a celebration:):)

Dougal and I spent the last three days working hard and finalising three assignments which have all been submitted.  Now I am in the planning phases for the last three assignments and then studying for an exam...but only 5 weeks to go, I can't believe how quickly time is passing:):)




No comments:

Post a Comment