Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In between....

I am in between assignments, in between indoor chores and outdoor chores and my mind was going a little spacious yesterday.  I felt the sudden urge to get creative, spend time writing, painting and weaving...yes I set up the loom and have not been able to touch it since...  Dougal follows me closely around as I flit from one room to the next 'doing stuff'.  Today I have decided that I need to have a break from study...I have almost finished a major assignment but need to leave it for a couple of days before doing the final edit.  And I am now well on the way with another assignment.  A close reading of the book The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison....powerful book.  So Friday is the day - I am off to town to catch-up with friends and recharge the batteries:):) 

Last night Dougal and I listened to some great music by Alicia Keys songs in A minor. Fantastic cd and we finished the night with 100 classical love songs compilation cd....nice, went to bed and slept for 7 hours:):) Andrew is away for another 2 weeks:)

Photos today are of the ocean and all its glory....




No comments:

Post a Comment