Thursday, April 7, 2011

Youth Homlessness, Dougal's countdown and now its the garden's turn...

One of my favourite actors, Cate Blanchett, is supporting the Youth Homlessness cause by getting involved in a project where "...Australian children to pick up a video camera and raise awareness for youth homelessness." The link to this story is below and I think it is fantastic that the issue is gaining some publicity - let's keep it in the spotlight and do something about it...

Links http://www.abc.net.au/news/entertainment/

Actress Cate Blanchett is helping promote a film competition which draws the attention to youth homelessness.

Dougal continues his patience as we sit in the study finalising a couple of more assignments.  I am in the middle of 'final editing' a presentation and follow-up essay on Avoiding Mr Right by Anita Heiss. Great story:):)  Anyway, once I have finished this round of assignments (two) I have to start the next lot.  But, meanwhile, the gardening is growing apace and I have to start some seriously jungle type weeding tomorrow...wish me luck:)



The photos were taken on our trip to England last year, at a glorious little wooded area next to a major highway...isnt nature grand:):)




2 comments:

  1. Glad to discover your blog!
    http://whatisbelgium.blogspot.com
    visit belgium!
    greetings
    anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    Thank you for visitng my blog and I shall certainly visit your blog too:):):)

    ReplyDelete