Monday, March 21, 2011

Carbon Tax debate, Poem of the day and links

I have been following the carbon tax debate in Australia and have also started reading the Ross Garnaut Report.  Since the report was published in 2008, there have been several updates.  If you are interested the link is: 

I also took a few photos of lovely things growing in the garden - hope you like them they are not the usual flower pictures I like to post....



Poem for the day

Waves
I walk along the

     empty beach

          catching the rhythm, as

             waves gently

                swirl

                    ashore



The breeze moves

      through my hair, refreshes

          my tired soul

              as I reach

                   into my dreams



Waves

     flow in

         on the sand

            hard beneath my feet

                 but I feel them flow

                        through my mind, feel the wind



An enveloping peace as I

      walk along, my body slows to

             the ancient rhythm of the waves

                   floats in time, timeless

                          serenity reaches out

                            and gathers me up. ã




No comments:

Post a Comment