Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Japan, and 4 days to go...

Hi there

I have been having a look around some of the great blogs and found one that was writing about the French poet Renée Vivien.  Just click the link and it will take you there.  It does seem that many great artists have tragic and lives and yet produce wonderful paintings and writing. When I finish my studies this semester I will certainly follow-up on Renee Vivien.

4 more days left before Andrew leaves and I am really making the most of the cooked dinners.  Dougal (the dog), the chooks and myself are starting to feel a little deserted.  Isnt it funny, now that he is almost ready to go I want to go too:):)

The nuclear situation in Japan is still on the boil.  I do hope for the people's sake they get the situation sorted out soon.  I really dont feel that the real information is being passed on...what are the levels...and if they can get so high above the threshold, then why are they there?

No comments:

Post a Comment